Jungle Missions’ Coffee was born out of the need to create a self-sustainability project for jungle medical missions in Uganda that both empowers the local communities to have access to subsidized medical care and also meets the running operational costs of jungle medical missions’ hospitals.
This is a key objective and purpose of our coffee project; however, what’s really dear to us and at the core of our vision is simply communities: healthy, thriving, and transformed communities.
Creating Opportunities for
our Communities and Local Farmers
Jungle Medical Missions is in the process of raising support from partners across the globe and here in Uganda in a bid to develop a fully integrated self-sustainability Agri-coffee business, branded Jungle Missions’ Coffee. We are already roasting our coffee and engaging both local and international markets.
Jungle Missions Coffee is intended to accomplish three objectives:
- Generating Operational Revenue: For our community hospitals, every pack of coffee purchased will contribute to running our community hospitals.
- Empowering Coffee Farmers: We are inviting the communities around our hospitals to start growing coffee. As the project develops, we plan to provide in the near future technical training, organize the farming communities into agriculture cooperative societies, and, in the end, help them put their coffee on the market both locally and globally.
- Health Care Insurance: As the coffee project develops and takes shape, part of the future plan of this project is to create a model that facilitates farmers and families catering for their health care through coffee sales. This is still a pilot project in development.
Empowering Communities Through Compassionate Coffee and Healthcare Transformation
We are dedicated to community impact, empowering lives, and ensuring accessible and affordable healthcare for vulnerable communities. Through medical outreaches and community hospitals, our mission is to bring positive transformation.
Our specialty coffee from Uganda not only offers a rich taste and aroma but also serves a greater purpose. By supporting local coffee producers, we empower communities to combat poverty and improve healthcare.
With every sip, you’re contributing to community development and making a compassionate difference in the lives of vulnerable populations.
How you can get involved
- Purchase Our coffee. To make a purchase, email email@example.com.
- Give a one-time donation towards our self-sustainability project.
- Commit to 50 dollars every month.
- Volunteer your technical skills to enrich a local farming community.
- Become a brand ambassador through :Sharing in your social communities about this project as a brand ambassador and you can also share with us networks that can be open doors for this project
- For details on how you can be our brand ambassador, write to us at the email below.
- Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.